What is Feng Shui
Feng Shui is an ancient Chinese art of designing your environment according to the principles of energy flow. It has now grown far beyond China and has become a well- recognised philosophy in the Western World, and way of life for many successful companies and entreprenaurs. By applying the methods of Feng Shui to your property all aspects of your life will become more balanced, harmonious and successful.
“The most fundamental and universal law is that everything is made of energy vibrating at different frequencies. Therefore, in accordance with this law, everything must be interrelated” (Nicole Bijlsma)
Our home and workplace are affecting the condition of our lives. Your interior and exterior surroundings of your property are causing an effect on your mental and physical health, relationships with all people, your wealth, your success, even your ability to accomplish all the work you need to get done every day. Every aspect of your life is affected by the placement of furniture and objects within your property. You are attracting into your life the energy force of the things that surround you such as the positioning of your furniture, front entrance, even colours have a profound effect on your life.
What are the benefits of having a feng shui consultation?
- Attract wealth and good fortune.
- Increase profits and sales.
- Increase productivity at home and in the work environment.
- Successful business planning.
- Increase and improve your knowledge and education.
- Build better relationships with staff, colleagues, suppliers and friends.
- Improve your respect and reputation.
- Expand your business.
- Build a harmonious business environment.
- Improves health and wellbeing.
- Increase opportunities and good luck.
- Know how to work your energies to make life work for you.
- Improve your family relationships with a home consultation.
- Be ahead of the game!
Apart from the importance of creating a home and place of work with good Feng Shui to begin living a well-balanced life, the initial audit of your property tells a storey of how your life circumstances are showing up. A Feng Shui report is an opportunity to recognise where you’re at in life and a great way to acknowledge any changes you want to make. To begin the journey of discovering your storey and apply the art of Feng Shui to your home or business make a booking.
Feng Shui consultation prices are as follows:
- Residential property on site Sydney Metropolitan $880.00
- Small business premises on site Sydney Metropolitan $880.00
- Medium sized business premises on site Sydney Metropolitan $2999.00
- Multi-level buildings please call for quote
How it works?
Once you book an appointment the initial consultation is via zoom or a phone call. This meeting is the process of completing a questionnaire prior to the Feng Shui audit. If you have selected an on site consultation a further appointment will be made for the inspection of your property. Please note that a Feng Shui consultation requires an A4 sized copy of your floor plan. This can be scanned and emailed once the appointment has been made. Upon completion of a Feng Shui audit you will receive a written report via email and posted in a folder that will provide you with recommendations to enhance the Feng Shui within your property.
A 50% deposit is required to make an appointment and the remainder of the money will be required once the report is complete.
SMALL BUSINESS PREMISES: This sized business premises are generally office suites, shops and any sized business area similar to that of a large house with only one level, mezzanines are included. Additional levels have a surcharge of $185.00 per level which you can add when making a booking.
MEDIUM SIZED BUSINESS PREMISES: This sized business premises are warehouses, large factories and entire floor space of a building with multiple office suites.